Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunday Series 3

This Sunday Series I wanted to show off my new favorite pieces. I found this amazing suede dress at TJ Maxx for only $10! It is so versatile and I think it will perfectly transition my wardrobe from winter to spring. This feature will show more of a springy look, however the dress looks perfect for work with black tights and a blazer (the combinations are never ending with this one!) Happy Reading ~

The DAY look is the suede dress with these new heels I picked up at DSW. I love these heels, they are short enough to walk all day in, but tall enough to give your legs that long sleek look. I added my go-to denim jacket to keep this look day time casual.
// heels // this seasons version of this denim jacket ~ currently on SALE // 

// similar dress on SALE when you use SITESALE20 at checkout // 
For the NIGHT look, I decided to take keep the shoes to stay in the true spirit of spring and warmer weather (finally) and add a trench jacket for when the temps drop at night. This trench is my favorite, it is perfect for work, going out, dressing up, dressing down, and everything in between! 

// similar trench here, mine is sold out // 

// a peak at the hidden hood on this trench // 

Thanks for reading this Sunday Series post as I took my new favorite bargains from DAY to NIGHT! Be sure to follow along on bloglovin, instagram, and pinterest. Hope you have the best week! 

xoxo, 
Twenty Rose 






No comments:

Post a Comment