Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sunday Series 4

I am so excited to share this Sunday Series outfit with ya'll! As winter comes to end (thank goodness!!) and the sun is finally coming out, I wanted to do a look that incorporates a warmer DAY but can transition with you into a colder NIGHT. Spring and Fall are my favorite, but they also mean you have to be prepared for whatever mother nature may throw your way.

For the DAY I wore the softest sweater dress, this has been my staple through the winter and I love that I can keep styling it into the spring! I paired it with my converses (seriously cannot get enough of these), because I mean really... what adult enjoys tying their shoes? These slip-ons are made for those days when you just "literally cannot". I threw on a denim shirt, I love denim shirts because they are so easy to style and rarely wrinkle. Lets be real, who actually irons their own clothes in their early 20's?? Definitely not me, my iron is still nicely wrapped in the box from the day I tried to become an "real" adult. Thanks to denim shirts and wrinkle free fabrics, hopefully it will stay their for many, many, more years!

I kept the accessories very simple by wearing what I would actually where for a walk in the park with dinner after. This meant simple neutral browns and blacks bracelet and watch for some arm candy, and a bag to tie together the brown and black as well.

// francessca's spring version of the dress here // bag // the watch is michael kors
and no longer sold, the new version is here //

// shoes // I could not find my shirt, but here is the same brand, same place, just a different shade // 

To take this outfit into the NIGHT, I made sure I was ready for the tempature to drop. I added tights, lost the large tote for a smaller cross body bag, and opted against any jacket but rather a long sleeve underneath my dress. This combination kept me cozy all night long! For the accessories, I decided to keep them the same from day to night, because nothing is worse then forgetting where you put you favorite (insert go-to accessory here)!


// bag // similar shoes here  //

// seriously how cute and comfy is this dress?? // 





Hope you enjoyed the latest Sunday Series! Thanks for reading and be sure to follow along on bloglovin, instagram, and pinterest

xoxo, 
Twenty Rose 










No comments:

Post a Comment