Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday Series 1


As a minimalist, I love outfits that transition as quick as I do! I often find that my days are jam packed, and before I know it I have to be somewhere else. For that reason, I love outfits that go from DAY to NIGHT as easily as I do.

For this DAY outfit, I wore my go-to distressed denim along with a criss-cross hemmed white shirt. I love the hem because it cuts high to low and adds detail to the front! The buttons on the shirt gave me the inspo to accessorize with some of my favorite everyday gold rings that you can find here and here.

opal gold ring // similar pair of distressed denim  // everyday black flats on SALE  // similar white shirt


I had to share with you the nail color I just got. It is Olivia Palemero x Ciate London Nail Collection in the off duty nude color. The color goes on easy (definitely do a few coats), and I topped it off with my Essie Top Coat to get that shiny nail salon look!

// nail color here //  


For NIGHT, I traded my basic black flats for some pointy heels and I was ready to meet the girls!

// similar heels here at reduced price //



These jeans are great because with a flick of the wrist I was able to accentuate one of my favorite features, my ankle bones. I love the way a pointy toe elongates the leg (to my fellow short girls, I know you know what I am talking about) and makes the outfit sleek and sophisticated.




What are your favorite go-to outfits when you find yourself running errands all day?
How do you take one outfit from casual day to dressy night?



xoxo, 
Twenty Rose

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! And I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this day-to-night look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! The next look will be up tonight, xoxo

      Delete